Willingboro High School
Willingboro High School, a partner with parents and the community, will ensure that students acquire the skills necessary to compete in an increasingly technological society, through a safe and nurturing academic environment.
Willingboro High School Beliefs
It is our belief that:
- Education is the shared responsibility of the school, administrators, the Board of Education, students, family, community and the government.
- Students desire to learn and develop their minds to acquire information and facts for problem solving.
- All students can acquire the knowledge, skills and disposition essential to their future success.
- All students can achieve or surpass the standards expected by the Willingboro School District, the state and the nation.
- All students have a right to a safe and pleasant learning environment actively promoting a climate of achievement, incentives, and celebration of educational accomplishments
- Continual self-assessment increases educational efficiency
- We have the ability to develop and maintain a reflective, data driven strategy for continuous school improvement.
- Excellence is achievable and always worth the investment.