Mrs. Kimberly B. Ash, Principal
It is with great pride and humility that I serve the Willingboro High School community. Being a part of the Chimera family is both an honor and a privilege.
I fully commit my efforts to the transformation of our school into a thriving market place of learning where all stakeholders are free from obstacles that prevent or hinder positive social, emotional and intellectual growth.It is my goal to lead our school to Blue Ribbon status by partnering with faculty, staff and community members to realize goals that include, but are not limited to, these core standards:
• Setting a widely shared vision for learning
• Developing a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth
• Ensuring effective management of the organization, operation, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment
• Collaborating with faculty and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizing community resources
• Understanding, responding to, and influencing the political, social, legal,and cultural contexts
• Acting with integrity, fairness, and in an ethical manner
I look forward to a year of great strides as our students glean from the efforts of our awesome team of educators.