As we continue preparing for the return of students on April 19, 2021, we are asking all parents/guardians to select whether their children will return to school or continue learning remotely for the 4th Marking Period. We are asking parents/guardians to make a selection in the Genesis Parent Portal for each child of their children. Please note that this process closes on Friday, March 26, 2021. If you have not made a selection by that date, the district will plan for your child to return for instruction during the week of April 19th.
Before making your selection, we encourage you to watch the following video with information about Option 1: Hybrid Instruction:
Once you have watched the video, you can make your selection in Genesis.
Listed below are the directions to make your selection in Genesis. Please note that the directions are also listed in the video.
- Log into the Genesis Parent Portal and go to the FORMS tab. Once in the Forms tab, you will find a form under each of your children labeled “Willingboro Public Schools-Option 1 April 2021”.
- On the form “Willingboro Public Schools-Option 1 April 2021,” you will see your child’s assigned group. Please select from the drop-down either “I request for my child to remain in all-remote instruction.” or “I request for my child to participate in Hybrid instruction.”
- Digitally sign your name to the form and click the UPDATE ANSWERS button.
- Confirm that this is your final answer by clicking the finalize check box.
- Repeat these steps for each of your children.
Dr. Neely Hackett
Superintendent of Schools