WILLINGBORO HIGH SCHOOL PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student Association)
The mission of PTSA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting our children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools.
- To work with and increase the relationship with teacher/staff and administration.
- Help support and create a positive learning environment which will enable our students and staff foster and maintain a healthy and safe climate. This cooperative effort will help ensure that our children will strive and achieve academic excellence.
- Work as an information vehicle to inform parents.
- Collaborate with staff and administration for the overall success of the school.
- Organize, enhance, sponsor and support educational programs, informational workshops, assemblies and field trips geared toward providing the knowledge necessary to help make decisions regarding the development of our children.