In an effort to make the enrollment process user-friendly for our parents the office of registration has created an appointment only new student enrollment process. The new enrollment process includes an online tool that will simplify registration.
Please be sure to have a scheduled and confirmed appointment, walk-ins will not be accommodated due to scheduled appointments.
The Genesis Open Registration process must be completed in a single sitting. Please take a few moments to read and review the Genesis Open Registration process. Below you will find the link to the Genesis Open Registration and along with a detailed guide.
1. Gather Registration forms and requirements:
- Willingboro School Regisration Checklist/Residency/Home Language Survey - Print/Fill out and bring with you.
- Birth Certificate - Birth Certificate must have a raised seal on it.
- Current Immunization & Health record
- Transfer card/transcripts and current report card if transferring from another state or district.
- Parent/Guardian Photo driver’s license or State Id
- Proof of Residency (details in Step2)
- Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
- Online Pre-registration (link below). Please print the confirmation page and bring with you.
2. Proof of Residency - Please provide four (4) forms (listed below) to demonstrate Residency.
One (1) - Property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, mortgages, township bills (water, sewer, trash etc.)
Three (3) -Voter registrations, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location
Three (3) - Voter registrations, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location
C. Residing with a Willingboro Township Resident:
Resident who owns the home must file an “Affidavit of Domicile” and provide proof of residency as a Homeowner.
Resident who rent the home must provide a copy of their lease and an addendum by the landlord listing the additional person(s) living in the property.
3. Guardianship (if applicable):
Please provide all court documents pertaining to educational and/or residential custody.
4. Fill out online Pre-Registration ONLINE form:
Go to Genesis Open-Registration Portal to Pre-Register your child/children online.
3 IMPORTANT REMINDERS ON COMPLETING & SUBMIT THE "OPEN-PORTAL":
A - Each word entered MUST start with a Capital Letter . . . Example: Thomas Carl Smith
B - Do NOT use Abbreviations . . . Example: Country Club Circle not cir. or Cir.
C - All students MUST have an Emergency Contact . . . Example: Family/Friend anyone other the parent/legal guardian
PLEASE read the below guide if you have any questions.
Click HERE to view the Open Registration Guide
5. Call Registration for an appointment.
- PK3, PK4 & Kindergarten -- J. C. Stuart Early Childhood Development Center
Ms. Edwards - 609-835-8600 ext: 1038
- Grades1 through 12 -- Central Registration, County Club Administration Building
Ms. Nealy - 609-835-8600 ext: 1037