Are you moving out of Willingboro?


Please follow these Steps for withdrawing your student:

  • Contact your student's current building Principal to setup an appointment when to come to the school. (If student is in an Out of District placement, please contact Lisa Riley -
  • Principal will email you a “WITHDRAW CARD”, print out, fill out and bring with you when come to your appointment.
  • On the day of the appointment bring with you, your completed Withdraw Card and Chromebook (and accessories).
  • Once your withdrawal is processed you will be emailed a copy of the Transfer Card (A41) to take to the new school.


Are you moving within Willingboro?


Please contact Registration office ( to complete a change of address.